Kehorne attended the FSB evening event hosted by the Slough Aspire o March 14th where the main topic was the expansion of Heathrow. Although this has been planned and talked about for over 40 years it would now appear that it has the backing of the Government and more importantly it has the backing of the Opposition MP's, or enough backing for it to happen.
The main speaker was Rob Gray of the Back Heathrow campaign which is obviosuly biasised in favour of the expansion but it can be argued that they are giving a voice to the silent majority in this campaign. http://www.backheathrow.org/
The FSB are fully behind Heathrow expansion.
A hotly emotive subject at the best of times but surely important to the UK and our continued prosperity - especially during the next 10 years when Brexit and it's impacts will continue to reverberate within our economy.
1. It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]USE OF WEBSITE
3. You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.SITE UP TIME
4. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
5. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
7. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
8. [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 7.]LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
9. Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
10. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
11. By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.DISCLAIMER
12. Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
13. All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
14. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Our business’s name is: Kehorne Limited
Our business address is: West Wing Art Centre, Stoke Road, Slough, SL2 5AY
Our VAT registration is: 934 6660 05
We are registered in England at Companies House – 6569434
Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org & 01753 526 192
This website is operated by Kehorne Ltd. The primary purpose of our website is to be a useful resource, legal information and business tool. We also want you to feel secure when visiting our website and we are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so. This Privacy and Cookies Statement therefore sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The purpose of this Privacy and Cookies Statement is to assure you that we recognise and fully respect the privacy and personal data of the visitors to our website and to explain what personal information we collect from our website and how we ensure its best protection.Consent
Use of this website by you constitutes acceptance by you of our Privacy and Cookies Statement. If you do not wish to accept our Privacy and Cookies Statement, please leave this website immediately. By using this website, you also consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out below.Extent of Privacy and Cookies Statement
This Privacy and Cookies Statement covers information which is collected by Kehorne Ltd from this website only. Other sites to which this website may be linked are not covered by this Privacy and Cookies Statement. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The following now provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit to our website.What personal information do we gather?
Personal information is gathered from you in two ways: (a) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology); and (b) directly (for example if you fill in a form online and submit this to us or you otherwise supply any other personal details to us).
The following now provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit to our website.IP addresses and cookies
One example of information we collect indirectly is through our internet access logs. When you access our website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type is automatically collected and is placed in our internet access logs, which we use for system administration and statistical analysis.
Our cookies on this website are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site.How do we use this information?
We analyse it to determine what is most useful about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it. We use it to find out things such as the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visited, where they came to the site from, the numbers of downloads of documents from the site, etc. This information is then used to compile general traffic analysis and statistical reports which are provided to the FSB.
We may also use personal data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.Will we share this with outside third parties?
We will not sell or otherwise pass your personal information to any third parties. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide personal information to third parties.What about sensitive personal data?
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal data through this website. If we do seek to collect such data, we will ask you to consent to our proposed uses of the data. We may also collect some sensitive personal data incidentally. By providing us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you consent to our using the data, subject to applicable laws as described in this notice. The references to “sensitive personal data” are to the various categories of personal data identified by the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories comprise personal identity numbers, personal data about personality and private life, racial or ethnic origin, colour, nationality, political opinions or convictions, membership of political parties or movements, religious, philosophical or other similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or handicap, genetic code, addictions, gender, sexual life (including sexual orientation), pregnancy, property matters or criminal convictions or record.Security
While we will take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of our website, you should understand that the open nature of the internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding our Privacy and Cookies Statement, please contact us.Alteration
The internet and data privacy best practice are both constantly developing. We reserves the right to amend this Privacy and Cookies Statement at any time and from time to time. If this Privacy and Cookies Statement changes in any way, we will post an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page therefore ensures you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
Amendments to our Privacy and Cookies Statement will apply to your use of this website and by continuing to use the website after such changes you are deemed to have agreed with such amendments.
Kehorne Limited, 27 Church Street,
Slough, Berkshire, SL11PL
Want to hear more about what Kehorne have to say then sign up for our monthly newsletter below: